Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm going to get it right

I am sorry, I have been in a slump, you all know how that is I am sure. I had to reflect on something that was told to me a long time ago. Way back in the ancient times. I tried to be a little selfish and self centered, and I have to be honest not only with myself but to those around me. Whatever you have done , partially responsible for, or planning. You had better be prepared and expect the consequence of what ever comes your way. Be responsible for your actions and maybe things can work out for the better. Remember this because what ever will be,well.... thats just what it going to be. We all learn from experience , good or bad. It is a lesson in something called Life. That teacher sometimes brings along a special something that is not so easily forgotten.

I have been reading a lot of things here of lately that tell me all I have to do is shoot first it is bound to stop somewhere. My advice, Don't do it ! Time to start aiming at the target in this game you get better with practice. Listen carefully and do not run out of ammunition, and watch out for that ricochet it can cause a lot of damage. I have some advice for the one's trying so hard , some have been following me here or on my other blog which if you have not been there at:

http://home4u2work.com/blog. There is a lot of information there and with some great opportunities that I recommend. It is true anybody can profit and so can you if have the patience and determination to see it through. I had to take the time to reflect , there was just something missing. Then I realized there are a lot of people out there and in need with the economy the way that it is. I have been working on another concept and a news release should be coming out very soon with the promotion of my new site. http://home4u2work.ws/ I am coming out with my own personal recommendations with a step by step guide with the complete access to a working Home Business of Your Own. That's my gift to you and Opportunity is Knocking with the access to success : http://Home4u2work.ws . I am here right now typing while listening to a phone call on my speaker phone. I have the garble of someone telling me they heard I was looking for an opportunity to make money from home. I told him why yes, I was not going to lie. I let him ramble on about this money making miracle that would be the cure to my financial needs. He asked me when I was ready to come on board with them. I kind of laughed and asked him if he would be interested in something that would triple the contacts that he was paying good money for FREE! He was actually interested enough to call His Boss who is calling me tomorrow. I receive 6 to 10 calls a day from people who want me to work for them. I dont have to call , and I don't have to pay for leads someone got from somewhere 6 months ago for up to $3.00 a piece. Check what I am talking about for yourself http://home4u2work.com/ and my newest opportunity at http://home4u2work.ws/ it's all there waiting for you.


From the Personal Desk of : Timothy Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment